Heating Force is a heating, plumbing, bathroom and DIY advice blog. We reach 50,000 readers per month (and growing).
Interested in home improvement, or, are you a full time tradesperson? If you can create content that fits our blog’s theme AND makes for an engaging read, we want to hear from you…
- Like high quality writing
- Only post unique content, but I guess that goes without saying
- Prefer content that’s in-depth, 1,500 words+ usually covers a topic well
- Love content related to heating, plumbing, bathrooms, DIY and general home improvement
- Enjoy writing and reading about new product releases, and product reviews
- Pay good rates
If the content isn’t better than what your average reader could ALREADY find with a quick search, there’s a good chance we don’t want it.
- Need spammy submissions from irrelevant blog owners, simply looking to get a link
- Want content that isn’t related to heating, plumbing, bathrooms, DIY or home improvement
Get Paid For Writing And Blogging
We’re happy for budding writers to submit their work as portfolio pieces, to help get their name out there.
But, if you’d prefer to rub a few notes together and get paid for writing and blogging, we’re happy with that too.
We’re one of the few blogs that pay writers to, well, write! If we expect to make money from your work, it’s only fair that you get the same compensation.
Although we’re a UK site, we get a lot of writer applications from the US, so we’ve set our pay to $40 per 1000 words (£29.80 in today’s money).
Typically, our posts sit in the 1,500-4,000 word range. So you can earn $60-$160 per post.
Generally, we discuss topic ideas, get some drafts together and generally get on the same page. That way we ensure that every submission you send is accepted.
Sound good, and ready to get paid for writing on our blog? Drop us a line with your writing and/or experience in this niche, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Paid Blogging + Visuals
If you need to add (and have to hand) accompanying visuals for your paid blogging work on our site, you’ll be compensated. After you spending time writing, and us spending money, we’d prefer to pay that little extra and make the blog post the best it can be.
Ready to get started?